Capital Protected Investment Product
Instifolio by Chartered Investment. Get the benefit of 10 years of know-how and expertise.
Closing the gap between risky assets like stocks, ETFs or crypto currencies.
There is no issuer risk as with a bank product, the sole credit risk comes from the Reference Bond.
Instifolios are the way asset managers can launch an investment product to make their trading strategies investible.
Instifolios provides a bankable, accessible and transparent securitized investment strategy in the format of a certificate to third parties worldwide.
The current market environment with rising rates and credit risks provides the opportunity to find 10-year zero bonds worth less than 60% of notional, leaving 40% or more for an allocation into the Instifolio, (while still getting back at least 100% of the initial investment at expiration).
Instifolio Protect allows Investors with limited risk capacity to combine the needed explicit downside protection with the Instifolios of their choice.
Since there is no optionality, there is no limitation in terms of Instifolio strategy and components (unlike standard capital protected products or variable annuities).
*There is no guarantee, representation or warranty by the Issuer or any third party in respect of the Capital Protection. Investors bear the full credit risk in relation to the Reference Bond and its issuer as well as the credit risk in relation to the Derivative Counterparty. Investors should select the issuer of the Reference Bond with care.